MSF believes people should be able to volunteer in our office for short term and long term assignments.Volunteering programs are opportunity for people to contribute through their time, skills and expertise to MSF. These positions also often involve support to our employees in work assignments where we require additional support in administration/clerical work.
However, once volunteers have been with us over a period of time and know how our office operates, we may be able to include volunteer in more interesting projects. Our work hours are aligned for staff and volunteers, we sometimes need volunteers for evening and weekends in case of specific events. All office volunteers will be accommodated in our office based in New Delhi.
Eligibility and Duration For Volunteering Programme
Our office volunteers include retirees, students and people at work. We will try and match each volunteer’s talents, abilities and interests with our workload, and assign suitable duties for them.
- Due to high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted after the application deadline.
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Candidates may apply for more than one term, but will only be contacted regarding the most current term.
- MSF provides travel allowance on a pro-rata basis for 22 days INR 6600. Lunch is complimentary.
- MSF will be conducting education and background screening for all selected volunteer and intern by an external agency hired by MSF.
- MSF provides an Accident insurance cover for all its volunteers.
To apply for MSF office volunteering kindly click this link and fill the application: Volunteership application form
Only shortlisted volunteers will be contacted.