We are not currently recruiting for this position.
Our Project Coordinators work as part of the country management team and are based in the field projects, leading and managing project teams.
The role is key in making sure MSF achieves its mission objective, is varied, challenging and ultimately satisfying.
MSF seeks Project Coordinators who will:
Download the medical Project Coordinator job description
Download the non-medical Project Coordinator job description
- Lead project teams
- Manage the security of staff
- Coordinate and manage the project activities
- Committed to the aims and values of MSF
- Essential criteria:
- Significant previous experience in a humanitarian management role overseas and/or hospital management
- Available for 12-24 months
- Fluent in English
- French language skills desirable
- Click here for details of the application process